- Annual General Meeting of PPMA
- Launch of The Guardian’s Social Lives Research
- Preparing for Apprentice Recruitment – Brand new white paper from Jobsgopublic
- Employment Law Update - Racism in the workplace – has it ever gone away?
- PPMA Annual Seminar - Session Summaries Announced
- PPMA Excellent in People Management Awards – Judges announced!
- PPMA Excellence in People Management Awards 2017 - UPDATE
- Eduserv and PPMA Digital Skills survey 2017
- Employment Law Update - That was a year that certainly was: reflections on 2016 and planning for 2017
Notice is given the the 2017 Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 27 April 2017 in Mercure Grand Hotel, Bristol commencing at 9:30am Any items for the Agenda should be sent to the Secretary email@example.com Wednesday 12...read full story
We are happy to share this invite to all PPMA members from The Guardian. Please do attend if you can. Social Workers are a critical component of our workforces and we expect the findings of this report to...read full story
When it was announced as part of the Summer Budget in 2015, the Apprenticeship Levy was met with mixed reviews. Although the majority felt it would be a great way to shape the future workforce, many feared the extra pressure...read full story
The reported rise in incidents following Brexit raises questions over how far racist attitudes in the UK have been eradicated, rather than simply being suppressed in more recent times. So far as the workplace is concerned, a Race at Work...read full story
Well, we are just over 8 and a half weeks away from conference and our preparations are going well. My team has been working really hard with speakers, sponsors and PPMA Board members to start putting the finishing...read full story