- Annual General Meeting of PPMA
- Launch of The Guardian’s Social Lives Research
- Preparing for Apprentice Recruitment – Brand new white paper from Jobsgopublic
- Employment Law Update - Racism in the workplace – has it ever gone away?
- PPMA Annual Seminar - Session Summaries Announced
- PPMA Excellent in People Management Awards – Judges announced!
- PPMA Excellence in People Management Awards 2017 - UPDATE
- Eduserv and PPMA Digital Skills survey 2017
- Employment Law Update - That was a year that certainly was: reflections on 2016 and planning for 2017
PPMA is delighted to announce that judges for this year’s awards are all confirmed. They represent some fantastic public and private sector organisations and bring a wealth of senior leadership experience to this judging process.
Our judges are incredibly busy...read full story
Hello everyone. PPMA is really pleased to announce that we have finalised all of the sponsors for this year’s PPMA Excellence in People Management Awards. Sponsor support is critical to this process and we continue to be grateful for the...read full story
Help us build a picture of the role of digital skills in councils How digital-ready is your organisation? Are you making the right investment in...read full story
Employment Law Update - That was a year that certainly was: reflections on 2016 and planning for 2017
As we said goodbye to 2016 and welcomed in 2017, many commentators reflected on the “remarkable” events of the preceding 12 months and how the year compared to other notable periods in history. With the outcome of the EU referendum,...read full story
PPMA is delighted to publish early our Annual 2017 Conference agenda. The 2 day gathering of Public Service HR & OD colleagues is jam packed this year and we are giving you plenty of time to review the agenda and...read full story